Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spring is here!


Today was a gorgeous Spring day!  I am so lucky that I was able to spend it exploring around Perth.  I am finally starting to get the hang of this driving on the opposite side of the road thing.  I went for a run in South Perth (it's on the opposite side of the Swan River from where we live), had coffee at a cute little cafe called "Citrus", and finished the day people watching/reading from a blanket in the park...how did I get so lucky again?  Thankfully, I have the best husband in the world and he loves me so much that he's letting me play the year away! (If you ask him, he may say that he "wants" me to get a job...but he'd totally be lying to you!) ;)


Sunshine, blue skies, green grass...I love Spring in Perth!

The jetty in South Perth where the ferry docks.

Citrus!  A quaint cafe right by our house with yummy cappuccinos!

Views from my lazy afternoon on a picnic blanket...

I could get way too used to this!

1 comment:

Rufus said...

Spring is there, Autumn is here...but our Autumn is still warmer than your spring, so do we even get autumn? Your spring looks nicer than our winter, but our summer is hotter than your summer, so do we even get winter? Lots of questions...no answers. This post is non-sense, but your pictures make Perth look great in Spring. I only wish it were Spring here b/c I hate the winter. But Texas winter in Houston is like most people's spring, so maybe I'll enjoy spring twice. Make sense? Then why are ya'll still reading....?