Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Denmark

I really enjoyed driving through Denmark because it has SO many different types of scenery.  This region of Australia is becoming very well known for their wine, so the hills and valleys are green, lush, and covered in beautiful vineyards.  There's also lots of wide open pastures filled with cows, sheep (or lambs - what is the difference really?  T and I weren't sure!) and horses.  Then, there's the amazing beaches and the beautiful Southern Ocean.  I'm not sure I've ever had so much to look at in one place!  Look through these pictures and you'll see what I mean!







We sat and watched the surfers waiting for their perfect wave...

It was a tiny one, but some of them decided to ride it out!


There's the surfers still waiting to hang loose! :)

1 comment:

Rufus said...

How were you able to drive to Denmark? You live on an island...you're not fooling us Karis Thomas!