Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cheeseburger in Paradise!

T and I had our first official dinner party tonight! James and Adrian came over for none other than a good ole' American bbq with Bacon Cheeseburgers and french fries - and randomly enough, Stir-Fried Green Beans. (We needed SOME sort of green veggie in there. You know, to counter-act all of the grease!) Chef BoyarT did a fabulous job grilling the burgers - and even wore his In-N-Out shirt for the ocassion! All of the ingredients are just a bit different from what we use in the states, but judging from the way the boys can't move from the couch - I'd say the burgers were a hit!

A happy chef - ready to dig in!

Fancy a burger, mates?

James thinks they're "quite nice"!

A true American feast!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE that I totally stumbled on your blog and I am SO excited to read it and follow your super fun adventure! I am totally bummed we didn't get to hang out before you left, but I just want you to know that I am thinking of y'all and praying for you all the time!!
xooxox
LOVE YOU!!

Rufus said...

Ok, you need to seriously think about adding "Cheeseburger in Paradise" to the playlist to go with this post. Is Jimmy Buffet popular down under?