Monday, May 25, 2009

Our new hobby!

Tyson and I have found a new hobby that we love....FUN RUNS!  Most people might think we're crazy, or that fun & run should never be used in the same sentence, but after 2 fun runs in the past 3 weeks, we're hooked!  We did a 7K on Mother's Day and a 10K just yesterday, and we both did amazingly well!  I have to brag on my husband because he worked so hard - he finished the 7K in 32 minutes and the 10K in 48!!!  Those are seriously GOOD times!    

Here we are with our "medals" after the Mother's Day 7K fun run.  We ran with our friends Pete & Alison, and Dani. (She does bootcamp with Tyson, Pete & Alison during the week)

Feeling great after our 7K!  Ty finished in 32 minutes, K in 37! 

I can only imagine what it would feel like in the Olympics! :)

Here we are after our phenomenal 10K!!  T was amazing - he went above and beyond his already crazy goal of 50 minutes, with a stunning 48 mins!!!  And I beat my goal of just under an hour with 53:50!!!  

Our fun running buddies after the race - K&T, Pete, Alison & Dani.

1 comment:

Rufus said...

Instead of "fun run", I think its just called jogging, or yogging with a soft "j". Apparently you just run.